General conditions of Sale
Selling terms and conditions
Date of publication on the Website and entry into effect [October 1, 2018]
- The present general conditions of sale (hereinafter also the "Conditions") apply to the purchase of "Gioielleria Arzilli Srl" brand products (hereinafter "Products" or the singular "Product") made via the e-commerce Website test-arzilli.luxmadein.com (hereinafter the "Website") by users qualified as "Consumers" pursuant to article 1.2 below. The Website, owned by Gioielleria Arzilli Srl, with registered office in Via Vittorio Emanuele II 52/d - 25020 - Flero (Brescia) Italia, codice fiscale e partita IVA 03565910175 (hereinafter "Owner" or "Gioielleria Arzilli Srl"), is managed by Gioielleria Arzilli Srl, with registered officeVia Vittorio Emanuele II 52/d - 25020 - Flero (Brescia) Italia, codice fiscale e partita IVA 03565910175 (hereinafter "Gioielleria Arzilli Srl").
- Gioielleria Arzilli Srl handles the sale of the Products through the Website in its own name and on its own behalf. Purchases of Products made through the Website will see Gioielleria Arzilli Srl as a party, as a seller (hereinafter the "Seller") and the person who purchases one or more Products for purposes not related to his business, commercial, craft or professional activity, as the buyer (hereinafter the "Consumer"). Seller and Consumer will be collectively referred to as the "Parties" below.
- The Owner is not a party to these Conditions, but the owner of the rights to the domain name of the Site, logos and trademarks, relating to the Products presented on the Site, as well as the copyright on the content of the Site.
- Whichever communication of the Consumer connected and/or related to the purchase of the Products - including any reports, complaints, requests concerning the purchase and/or delivery of the Products, the exercise of the cancelation right, etc.. - must be sent to Gioielleria Arzilli Srl, to the addresses and in the manner indicated on the Website and to the email address email@example.com.
- All purchases are governed by these Conditions in the version that will be published on the Website at the time of transmission of the order by the Consumer.
- The Website is dedicated to retail sales and as such is intended for the exclusive use of Consumers. Therefore, subjects who are not Consumers are invited not to execute purchase orders, and for any purchases they may contact the Owner at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If one or more sales are made to a person who does not qualify as a Consumer, these Conditions shall apply in any case but, as an exception to what is provided:
a) the buyer will not be entitled to the cancelation right referred to in Article 10;
b) the buyer will not be able to benefit from the warranty on the Products indicated in article 8;
c) the buyer is not recognized for any other protection, provided in support of the Consumer in these Conditions, which represent or comply with mandatory provisions of law;
d) for the purposes of this warranty, the sales contract concluded between the Seller and the Buyer shall be governed by Italian law, excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods - Vienna Convention of 1980.
- Simultaneously with the transmission of the purchase order, the Consumer accepts that the confirmation of the information relating to the order made and these Conditions be sent by email to the address communicated by him during registration on the Website or during the purchase process.
- In order to make purchases through the Website, the Consumer must be of legal age (18 years of age) and have the capacity to act, which the Consumer declares to possess.
- Only the Consumer is responsible for any costs for connecting via Internet to the Site, including telephone costs, according to the rates applied by the operator selected by the Consumer.
- Product characteristics and availability in different geographical areas
- These Products are sold with the characteristics described on the Website and according to the Conditions published on the Website at the time the order is sent by the Consumer, with the exclusion of any other condition or term.
- The Seller has the right to modify these Conditions at any time, at its own discretion, without the need to provide any notice to the users of the Website. Any changes made will be effective from the date of publication on the Website and will apply only to sales concluded from that date.
- Prices, Products for sale on the Website and/or their features are subject to change without notice. These changes apply only to orders not yet confirmed at the date of the change. In any case, before sending the purchase order pursuant to Article 3 below, the Consumer is invited to check the final sale price.
- The Website can be accessed from all over the world. However, the Products available on the Website can only be purchased by users who request their delivery in one of the countries indicated on the Website.
- Product purchase and contract completion methods
- In order to conclude the purchase contract on the Site, you must fill in the order form in electronic format and send it to the Seller, electronically, following the instructions.
- Before purchasing a Product, the Consumer will be asked to carefully read these Conditions and the Information on the cancelation right, as well as to print a copy for personal use.
- In the order form, displayed immediately before the conclusion of the purchase contract, we will provide summary information about the essential characteristics of the Product you wish to purchase, the price (including all applicable taxes or duties) and shipping costs.
- The contract is concluded when the Seller receives, electronically, your order form, after verifying the correctness of the data relating to your order.
- The order form will be filed in our database for the period of time necessary to process orders and in any case within the terms of the law.
- The transmission of the order form implies the obligation to pay the price indicated.
- The language available to conclude the contract with the Seller is Italian/English.
- The Seller may not process purchase orders that do not provide sufficient guarantees of solvency or that are incomplete or incorrect. In the same way, this may occur in the event of unavailability of the Products. In these cases, we will inform the Consumer by e-mail that the contract is not concluded and that the Seller has not followed up the purchase order specifying the reasons.
- The online transmission of the order form implies the unconditional acceptance and the commitment of the Consumer to observe, in relations with the Seller, these Conditions.
- Once the contract is concluded, the Seller will send the Consumer, by e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing these Conditions and the summary document on the Cancelation right.
- Product selection and purchase procedure
- All the Products presented on the Website may be purchased by selecting the Products of interest to the Consumer and placing them in the appropriate virtual shopping cart. Once the selection of Products has been completed, in order to purchase the Products included in the shopping cart, the Consumer will be invited to (i) register on the Site, providing the requested data, or (ii) to log in, if the Consumer is already registered or (iii) to provide their data in order to complete the order and allow the conclusion of the contract. If the data indicated in the order are different from those provided during registration on the Site, the Consumer will be required to confirm his data (by way of example but not limited to: name, surname, etc..), as well as the address where to deliver the selected Products, the billing address and, optionally, a telephone number where he can be contacted for any communications relating to the purchase made. The Consumer will see a summary of the order to be executed, of which he can modify the contents: therefore, the Consumer, after careful reading, must expressly approve these Conditions, through the appropriate placard (check-box) on the Website and finally, the Consumer will be required to confirm his order, which will thus be definitively sent to the Seller and will produce the effects described in the previous Article 3 of these Conditions. The Consumer will also be asked to choose the shipping method and the payment method, among those available.
- If during the procedure for selecting Products on the Website referred to in Article 4.1 above, the Consumer notices that the price of one or more of the Products he intends to select for the next purchase is clearly lower than the price normally applied, net of any discounts and/or promotions at that time in force, due to an obvious technical problem that occurred on the Website, please do not complete your purchase order and report the aforementioned technical error to Customer Service, by sending an email to the following email address email@example.com.
- By placing an order for customized products, the customer consents to:
- i. declare and warrant that no name, word or phrase used, uploaded, posted, copied or otherwise made public for use on its custom product falls into any of the following categories:
a) that consists of or includes a part of the name of a Product, service, company, organization or event owned by a third party;
b) that consist of or include the name or nickname of a famous person (alive or dead);
c) that violate or may violate the intellectual property rights or registered trademarks of third parties;
d) that contain messages of threat, incitement to violence, defamatory, obscene, discriminatory, instigating, sexually explicit or otherwise prohibited by law.
ii. to indemnify and hold harmless the Seller and the Holder and their affiliated companies from any costs, expenses, damages, losses and liabilities that may be incurred by the Seller or the Holder or their affiliated companies as a result of the use of any name, word or phrase used, uploaded or otherwise made public by the Consumer (including for use on the Consumer's personalized product);
iii. to guarantee the Seller and the Holder, as well as their affiliated companies, the global, non-exclusive, irrevocable and royalty-free right, entirely transferable to third parties, to use, reproduce, disclose and modify names, words or sentences sent by the Consumer for the purpose of personalizing and completing his order.
- Delivering and accepting goods
- However, such information is to be considered purely indicative and not binding for the Seller.
- The Seller agrees to respect, as far as possible, the delivery times indicated on the Website and, in any case, to make the delivery in a maximum of 30 (thirty) days from the day following that on which the Consumer has transmitted the order. In the event that the Seller fails to execute the order, the Seller shall refund any sums already paid by the Consumer for the payment of the Product pursuant to Article 5 below. If the Consumer has chosen bank transfer as the payment method, the delivery term shall start from the receipt of the payment by the Seller.
- The Products will be shipped according to the methods selected by the Consumer, among those available and indicated on the Website at the time the order is placed. The Consumer undertakes to check promptly and as soon as possible that the delivery includes all and only the Products purchased and to inform the Seller promptly of any defect in the Products received or their non-conformity with the order placed, according to the procedure set forth in Article 8 below of these Conditions; failing this, the Products shall be deemed accepted. If the packaging or the wrapping of the Products ordered by the Consumer should reach their destination objectively damaged, the Consumer is invited to refuse the delivery by the carrier/shipper or to accept the delivery "with reservation".
- Prices, shipping costs, taxes and duties
- For the Products, the price is that indicated on the Website at the time the order is sent by the Consumer. The prices include standard packaging costs, VAT (if applicable) and any indirect taxes (if applicable), while they do not include shipping costs, which the Consumer undertakes to pay to the Seller in addition to the price indicated on the Site.
- The Consumer shall pay the Seller the total price, as indicated in the order sent by the Consumer.
- In the event that the Products should be delivered to a country outside the European Union, the total price indicated in the order, including indirect taxes (if applicable) is net of any customs duties and any other sales tax, which the Consumer hereby undertakes to pay, if due, in addition to the price indicated in the order, in accordance with the provisions of the law of the country in which the Products will be delivered. The Consumer is invited to inquire at the competent bodies of his country of residence or destination of the Products, in order to obtain information on any duties or taxes applied in his country of residence or destination of the Products.
- The Consumer is solely responsible for any additional costs, charges, taxes and/or duties that a given country may apply, for any reason whatsoever, to the Products ordered in accordance with these Conditions.
- The Consumer declares that the lack of knowledge of the costs, charges, duties, taxes and/or duties referred to in the previous Articles, at the time of sending an order to the Seller, shall not constitute a cause for termination of this contract and that he may not in any way charge the aforementioned charges to the Seller.
- All the Products purchased through the Website must be paid within 10 (ten) days from the date of transmission of the order to the Seller. The Consumer expressly accepts that the execution of the contract by the Seller will start when the price of the Product(s) purchased is (are) credited to the Seller's current account.
- Payment may be made by credit card or PayPal, under the conditions described below. The Seller may provide additional payment methods, indicating them in the payment section of the Site.
- In case of payment by credit card, the Consumer will be transferred to a protected Website and the credit card details will be communicated directly to PayPal, the operator that deals with payments on behalf of the Seller. The transmitted data will be sent in protected mode, by means of the encrypted transfer of data that are not accessible to the Seller or the Holder.
- If payment is made by bank transfer in favor of the Seller, the Consumer must indicate the "Swift" and "IBAN" codes shown in the order, as well as the order number.
- The Seller shall promptly transmit to the Consumer, if provided for by applicable law, in electronic format, by email to the address declared by the same, the tax receipt relating to the purchase made, if the Products purchased are intended to be delivered in Italy, or attached in paper format to the Products purchased, in all other cases.
- Seller's legal guarantee of conformity, notification of conformity defects and warranty interventions
- In compliance with and for the purposes of European Directive 44/99/EC and Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (hereinafter "Consumer Code"), the Seller guarantees the Consumer that the Products will be free from defects inGioielleria Arzilli Srl and material as well as conforming to the descriptions published on the Website for a period of 2 (two) years from the date of delivery of the Products to the Consumer. The application of any guarantee is excluded in the event of use of the Product that does not conform to that of the Product and to the instructions/warnings in this regard provided by the Seller and/or the Holder, or reported in the reference illustrative documentation, in the tags or in the labels.
- Under penalty of forfeiture of this warranty, the Consumer is responsible for reporting any defects and non-conformities no later than 2 (two) months after discovery, by writing to the Seller by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the defect and/or non-conformities found, as well as at least a photograph of the Product, a copy of the order sent by the Seller and/or the tax receipt, and any other information useful to the Seller for the purposes of correctly identifying the sale made.
- Following receipt of the complaint and the relative documentation, the Seller will assess the defects and non-conformities reported by the Consumer through the Holder's assistance service and, after having carried out the quality controls aimed at verifying the actual non-conformities of the Product, will decide whether to authorize the return of the Products by providing the Consumer with a reply, containing instructions for making the return, by e-mail to the address provided by the latter during the registration process on the Website or during the transmission of the order. The authorization to return the Products shall not in any way constitute recognition of defects or non-conformities, the existence of which must be ascertained after the return. The Products for which the Holder has authorized the return must be returned by the Consumer, together with a copy of the notice of authorization to return, within 30 (thirty) days from the notification of the defect or non-conformity, to the following address: email@example.com.
- In the event of defects or non-conformities, the Consumer shall have the right to have the Product restored to conformity by the Seller, by means of repair or replacement, or to alternative remedies in the cases expressly provided for by art. 130 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005. If the Seller has undertaken to reimburse the Consumer the price paid, the reimbursement will be made, where possible, by the same means of payment used by the Consumer when purchasing the Product or by bank transfer. It will be the responsibility of the Consumer to communicate to the Seller, again by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, the bank details to make the transfer in his favor and to ensure that the Seller is put in a position to return the amount due.
- Defective product liability
- With regard to any damage caused by defects in the Products, the provisions of European Directive 85/374/EEC and the Consumer Code shall apply.
- Cancelation policy
- The consumer has the withdraw policy from any contract concluded pursuant to these Conditions, without giving any reason and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) days from (i) when the product was delivered or (ii) in the case of the purchase of multiple products delivered separately in a single order, the last product was delivered, subject to the exceptions set out in article 59 of the Consumer Code.
- To exercise the withdraw policy, the Consumer must inform the Seller, before the expiry of the period referred to in Article10..1 above, of its decision by accessing the section dedicated to the following link: test-arzilli.luxmadein.com, if not registered on the Site, accessing the dedicated page and entering the order number and email with which he made the purchase. Alternatively, the Consumer may send an explicit statement to the Seller through the contact form or to the email address email@example.com, of his decision to withdraw.
- Following the provisions of Article 10.2 above, the Consumer will receive an email confirming the exercise of the cancelation, containing, if he has in the meantime already received the product ordered, the return form to be included in the package, and instructions for returning the product, to be sent no later than the next 14 days to Gioielleria Arzilli Srl.
- If the Consumer has received the product, he must return it without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days from the day on which he communicated the cancelation. The deadline is respected if the Consumer returns the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period. The direct risks and costs of returning the goods, as well as the proof thereof, shall be borne by the Consumer. If the Consumer exercises the cancelation through the site, before confirming the request for cancelation will be indicated the cost for the return of goods, if he wants to use the return service offered by the site.
- In case of cancelation, the Consumer will be reimbursed for the payments made, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs arising from the choice of a different type of delivery from the less expensive type of standard delivery offered), without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 days from the exercise of the cancelation. These refunds will be made using the same means of payment used by the Consumer for the initial transaction, unless the Consumer requests a refund on another means of payment, in which case the Consumer will be responsible for any additional costs arising from the different means of payment. The refund may be suspended until the receipt of the goods or until the Consumer has demonstrated that he has returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
- The Consumer is responsible for any decrease in the value of the goods resulting from any manipulation other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Therefore, if the returned goods are damaged (e.g. with signs of wear, abrasion, scratching, scratching, deformation, etc..), not complete with all their elements and accessories (including labels and tags unaltered and attached to the product), not accompanied by the instructions/notes/manuals attached, the original packaging and packaging and the certificate of guarantee, if any, the consumer will be liable for the financial loss of the value of the goods, and will be entitled to a refund of the amount equal to the residual value of the Product. To this end, therefore, the Consumer is requested not to handle the goods beyond what is strictly necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning and to cover the original packaging of the Products with other protective packaging that preserves its integrity and protects it during transport.
NOTE: When ordering a Product made or adapted according to the specific indications of the Consumer or, in other words, a personalized product, the Consumer has no cancelation right pursuant to art. 59 of the Consumer Code.
- Intellectual property rights
- The owner owns all intellectual property rights relating to the trademarks, names, as well as any distinctive signs, names, images, photographs, written or graphic text used on the Website or relating to the products.
- Consumer Data and Privacy Protection
- Consumer Data and Privacy Protection
- The Consumer declares and guarantees that the data provided to the Seller during the registration and purchase process is correct and true.
- At any time, the Consumer may update and/or modify the personal data provided to the Seller through the specific "My Account" section on the Website accessible after authentication.
- Safety and security
- Even though the Seller adopts measures to protect Personal Data against loss, falsification, manipulation and improper use by third parties, due to the characteristics and technical limitations regarding the protection of electronic communications via the Internet, the Seller cannot guarantee that the information or data viewed by the Consumer on the Website, even after the Consumer has logged in, is not accessible or viewable by unauthorised third parties.
- With regard to data concerning payments by credit card, the Seller uses the services of the company PayPal, which adopts technological systems to ensure the highest levels of reliability, security, protection and confidentiality in the transmission of information via the web. Please refer to the Company's website for further information on the security systems adopted by PayPal.
- Applicable law, attempts at conciliation and place of jurisdiction
- Any Contract of Sale concluded between the Seller and the Consumer pursuant to these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Italian laws and in particular by the Consumer Code, with specific reference to the legislation on Distance Contracts and by Legislative Decree no. 70 dated 9th April 2003 on certain matters, without prejudice to any rights the Consumer may have under the binding provisions of the law in force in their State.
- In the event of disputes between the Seller and a Consumer, we hereby guarantee our participation in any attempt at amicable conciliation that the Consumer can present before RisolviOnline, an independent and institutional service provided by the Arbitration Chamber of the Milan Chamber of Commerce, which facilitates a satisfactory agreement being reached with the help of a neutral and competent conciliator, in a friendly and safe way online. For more information on the RisolviOnline regulations or to send a request for conciliation, please visit www.risolvionline.com (http://www.risolvionline.com).
- As an alternative to the conciliation attempt referred to in the above Article 14.2, the Consumer also has the right to access the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform for the resolution of any dispute between the Seller and the Consumer. The European ODR Platform is developed and managed by the European Commission, in accordance with Directive 2013/11/EU and EU Regulation no. 524/2013, in order to facilitate independent, impartial, transparent, effective, prompt and fair out-of-court settlement of any disputes regarding the contractual obligations arising from online Sales or Service Contracts entered into between a Consumer residing in the EU and a trader established in the EU through the intervention of an ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) adherent entity, which can be selected from a specific list available herein. For more information on the European ODR Platform or to initiate an Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure regarding this Contract through the European ODR Platform, please visit the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr (http://ec.europa.eu/odr). The Seller's e-mail address to be indicated on the European ODR Platform is as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the attempts at conciliation referred to in Article 14.2 or 14.3 above are not adhered to or if such attempts should have a negative outcome, the dispute shall be referred to the magistracy of the place of residence or domicile of the Consumer.
Gioielleria Arzilli Srl Data Protection Policy - valid from November 2017.
Gioielleria Arzilli Srl represents a social-commerce platform that connects supply and demand in theGioielleria Arzilli Srl sector.
For us, the protection of your privacy is especially important. We collect and use all data relating to you in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
The purpose of this policy is to explain how your personal data is collected, processed and used. In this sense, therefore, this document is to be considered as an addition to the one concerning the Gioielleria Arzilli Srl General Conditions. (hereinafter also referred to as "Gioielleria Arzilli Srl", or "we").
By agreeing to the conditions set out in this statement, you consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data by Gioielleria Arzilli Srl, in accordance with the directives herein.
- 1. Personal data protection responsibilities and validity scope
Our personal data protection agency has been established in:
Gioielleria Arzilli Srl
Via Vittorio Emanuele II 52/d
25020 - Flero (Brescia)
This policy outlines the collection and use of personal data when consulting the website and when using the services offered by Gioielleria Arzilli Srl. It is also valid for the registration to the site, the purchase of products or vouchers, for the registration to the internal social network and for the participation to eventual prize games and competitions organized by Gioielleria Arzilli Srl.
As well as theGioielleria Arzilli Srl website, external services (for example: Add This) or social networks (for example: Facebook, Google, Pinterest) may also be used. The conditions for the protection of personal data set by the latter are to be considered supplementary to those set by Gioielleria Arzilli Srl.
- 2. Collection and use of data without registration
It is possible to visitGioielleria Arzilli Srl even without communicating your personal data to us. When you access our web pages, information regarding your connection (such as your IP address) or use of the site (such as your history) is automatically produced, so that you can still use the corresponding content. This data is saved in anonymous form only, without reference to persons (e.g. through the anonymity of an IP address), and used as technical or statistical information for troubleshooting, site improvement or research and analysis purposes.
- 3. Acceptance of the use of personal data inGioielleria Arzilli Srl website usage
In order to be able to offer our services, we require various data.
By registering as a Consumer, we will collect your basic data (username, first and last name, e-mail address, password).
If you decide to sell products on Gioielleria Arzilli Srl, you are configured as a Seller and therefore you are required to provide us with the data relating to your company (name, first and last name of legal representative, address, country, full address, VAT number and tax code), your professional category (craftsman, manufacturer, wholesaler, retailer, designer), to accept the general terms of business and legal information, and to specify your bank details and other information relating to payment methods.
The user name you choose is entered in the final part of a dedicated URL (for example, test-arzilli.luxmadein.com/nomeutente), which identifies your social profile, allowing you to use our internet platform outside - i.e. compared to third parties. This option remains at the discretion of the registered user, in fact, each user can choose whether to make this URL public or keep it private. In the event that you choose to make your notice board public, its content will be visible to all users.
In addition,Gioielleria Arzilli Srl offers the possibility to register and subsequently access your account through a Social Network (such as Facebook or Twitter). In this case, some data is automatically extracted from your social profile, subject to authorization. We cannot know your password to access any Social Network, since they are encrypted and the login procedure is managed through the computer infrastructure of the same provider of the social network service.
If you choose to place an order through Gioielleria Arzilli Srl, you must also inform us of your billing and shipping addresses.
For the individual offers on Gioielleria Arzilli Srl, the transaction and usage data (purchases, sales, offers and contents) will be acquired from time to time.
Besides this, registered users have the possibility to voluntarily communicate additional optional data (for example: a description of their shop or company, a description of themselves, personal interests and preferences, photos, date of birth and other personal data, settings for the exchange of information or newsletters, recommended or highlighted products, messages, guestbooks or blog posts, forum contributions, ratings, comments, survey responses, etc.). Please note that if you decide to keep your profile public, any data added to your social profile will also be visible to other members and visitors. Voluntarily released information can be changed or removed at any time. Information aimed at promoting your products or services is obviously visible to other members and visitors to the site.
Gioielleria Arzilli Srl may use your personal data (basic, usage, transaction and optional) to provide you and other members with a B2B and B2C commercial platform that enhances Italian craftsmanship excellence and a community aimed at exchanging and developing relationships between businesses and between businesses and consumers. For this reason, we use your personal data, among other things:
- to familiarize yourself with the other members;
- to provide you with more personalized services, for example: to allow you to conclude contracts through Gioielleria Arzilli Srl, to allow payments (for example, through PayPal), to calculate or collect what you are entitled to, to order and spend the vouchers of Gioielleria Arzilli Srl, to allow you to use the internal social network, to ensure the functioning of the evaluation system, to respond to your requests or to notify you of certain events;
- in order that, on the "Profile" page, you may have an overview of your profile and the activities carried out on our platform (for example: messages, purchases, objects that you observe, brands, categories and products that you follow, preferred users, events, seminars, most quoted products, and so that you may be active in the community or in groups;
- to be able to communicate with other subscribers (e.g. through messages on other users' bulletin boards), or with third parties (e.g. through suggestions and comments);
- So other subscribers can get information about you;
- to enable us to prevent and stop any illegal or illicit activities.
Your email will also be used only for the purposes you have permitted (e.g., communications relating to your subscription, email relating to the status of shipments, notices of purchases and sales, new messages or comments). Your settings for alerts and newsletters can be checked and changed at any time under "Notifications".
We will not share your personal information with third parties unless you have given your express consent to do so or the disclosure is legally permitted. Personal information is passed on to otherGioielleria Arzilli Srl members, such as the contracting partner, in an act of sale (e.g. contact information, postal address, payment information and other details). Data of this type, relating to other members, may only be used in the event of communications necessary in the context of activities carried out on Gioielleria Arzilli Srl (for example, for purchases or any complaints). In particular, it is forbidden to use the data of other members for advertising purposes. The members are also required to comply with the directives for the protection of personal data and in particular the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 on privacy.
If a member makes their personal data available to another member, we are normally no longer able to guarantee the protection of such data. Please ensure that the other member is a trustworthy person and that you really need your personal data before communicating it to them.
We are entitled to pass the data on to persons in charge of providing us with technical services (hosting, maintenance) or assisting us in any other way (payment, collection, customer service) under our control. In such circumstances, of course, we adhere to the data protection guidelines and also require our partners to comply with them. In this regard, you declare that you also consent to the transmission of your data to locations outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA), provided that these can ensure an adequate level of security (i.e. in line with European data protection legislation) and that your interests to be protected do not conflict with such transmission.
Gioielleria Arzilli Srl is required to transmit personal and/or usage data to investigative authorities, law enforcement agencies and inspectorates, if and to the extent that this is necessary for the defence of public security or for the prosecution of criminal offences, in line with current legislation. You also agree that, following a request for information by the police or other authorities, in connection with an investigation process, suspicion of an offence or conduct contrary to the law, we may transmit all data required by the case. In particular, such a request may relate to your basic data, i.e. your username, first and last name, address and e-mail address.
- 4. Cookies not related to online advertising
In this case, the sending of the newsletter to your email address will be done only in order to fulfil your request to receive updates on Gioielleria Arzilli Srl and does not require the expression of your consent. In any case, upon receipt of each newsletter, you may easily object toGioielleria Arzilli Srl sending further communications.
Your Personal Data will be processed until you decide to cancel your subscription to the newsletter via the“unsubscribe” link present within all of our electronic commercial communications, or by contactingGioielleria Arzilli Srl at the email address indicated in Paragraph 1 above.
Gioielleria Arzilli Srl uses the following cookies not related to online advertising:
- Session Cookies (e.g. to stay connected).
- Vanity Cookies (Gioielleria Arzilli Srl saves the contents displayed by a user when a functional test is performed).
- Language Cookies (Gioielleria Arzilli Srl saves the language settings of the browser with which the site was visited).
- 5. Social Networks
We use Google and Facebook services for our platform. In fact,Gioielleria Arzilli Srl provides the function "Login through Facebook/Google", so that you can enterGioielleria Arzilli Srl through the access data of Facebook or Google. We assume that you keep this data with the same care as Gioielleria Arzilli Srl's password. We cannot be made aware of your Facebook or Google password, as it is encrypted.
If you are a Facebook or Google user, but you do not want Google to collect data about you through your access to Gioielleria Arzilli Srl, then connecting them to those already in its possession, you must log out of Facebook or Twitter before visiting the website of Gioielleria Arzilli Srl.
- 6. Additional Social Plug-ins and External Services
We may also have other plug-ins on our website. These are the responsibility of the respective provider (e.g. Google, Sina Weibo, Pinterest, V Kontacte). As with the Facebook plug-ins, we have no influence on the volume of data collected and the use made of it.
If you are not yet a customer of a plug-in provider or an external service connected via a plug-in, or if you have not signed up to any data collection and use regulations, we recommend that you refrain from using these plug-ins.
On the other hand, if you are already a user of these services, please consult the provider about the manner, scope and purpose of collecting and using your personal data as well as any processing of this data outside the EU.
With respect to these Services, please always refer to the respective privacy and cookie policies.
- 7. Google Analytics
Gioielleria Arzilli Srl employs Google Analytics: this is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are saved on your computer and which, in this way, make it possible to analyze the use of the website. The information about your use of the website is first collected by the cookie, then transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there as a rule. If anonymity is activated on this website, your IP address will be abbreviated in advance by Google, in the European Union or in countries that have concluded an agreement with the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the IP address be communicated to Google's US server in full and abbreviated after receipt. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage in general. We will not associate the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics with any other data held by Google. You can block the saving of cookies by setting the appropriate settings in your browser software. Please note, however, that in this case the use of certain functions ofGioielleria Arzilli Srl may be limited. In addition to this, you can also prevent Google from collecting and processing data generated by the cookie or otherwise related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
- 8. Acceptance of the use of data for self-promotion purposes and market research conducted by Gioielleria Arzilli Srl itself
You hereby consent to the use and processing of your personal data by Gioielleria Arzilli Srl, for the purposes of self-promotion and market research, in particular to allow the organizational adaptation of products and services offered. We have the right to collect and use your data, merging it with that of other users, to improve our services, our web pages and our advertisements.
- 9. Consent to receive theGioielleria Arzilli Srl newsletter
I hereby agree to the regular receipt of the newsletter reserved for our users. In addition to information on Gioielleria Arzilli Srl, this newsletter may also contain advertising relating to other offers of the operator of the website ofGioielleria Arzilli Srl or indications regarding offers from third parties. The subscription to the newsletter can be revoked at any time, through the appropriate link contained in the same email.
- 10. Consent to use product-feed
You declare that you agree to the transmission of your sales information (shop name, data and images of the products offered) to third parties (affiliate networks, partners, platforms), so that your offers can be advertised and made known to potential interested parties.
- 11. Acceptance of the use of pop-ups and tracking cookies for advertising purposes
You hereby agree to the inclusion of targeted advertising on our website, or the setting of tracking and partner cookies that make it visible on your browser. These are, for example, advertisements related to your age group, place of residence or products that you have viewed, recommended, bought or sold (so-called "retargeting"). When you view such advertisements, your personal data will not be made available to advertisers; IP addresses will be shortened accordingly.
- 12. Acceptance of Google AdSense
You agree to the use of Google AdSense through Gioielleria Arzilli Srl.
The information generated by the cookie and web beacon about your use of this website (including your IP address) and the transmission of advertising formats is sent to a Google server in the USA for storage there. This information may be passed on by Google to its contractual partners. However, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data about you.
You can block the formation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. However, we would like to point out that this setting may limit the use of certain functions of this website.
For more information about data protection by Google, please see the following link: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy/ads/.
- 13. Publication, information, deletion and data blocking
In the section "Profile" in the Personal Area you can view your data, modify it and delete it at any time. The cancellation of your personal data will result in the termination of the user relationship with Gioielleria Arzilli Srl.
Upon request, Gioielleria Arzilli Srl also provides free information regarding the data saved by a person. This information will be provided, at the choice of the applicant, in electronic form or in writing. Before providing the above information,Gioielleria Arzilli Srl may require the submission of documents certifying the identity of the applicant.
Blocking and deletion of data is carried out in compliance with current legal directives.
- 14. Protection and security of your personal data
We employ security devices with verified standards, such as encryption, passwords and physical devices, to protect your personal data against unauthorized access and publication, and to block the influx of unwanted communications (spam). Your profile information is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall.
- 15. Withdrawal of consent, disagreement with advertising, market research and demoscopic surveys
Where the use of personal data is based on your consent, this consent may be revoked by you at any time with immediate effect. Such revocation can be made by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
The cancellation may result in the suspension of certain services or the termination of the user relationship with Gioielleria Arzilli Srl. We reserve the right to support at any time, even on a legal basis, processes aimed at data protection
You can revoke your consent to the use of your data for advertising, market research or opinion research purposes at any time - for example, by simply sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For this purpose, no other costs than transmission costs will be incurred under the basic rate. This possibility of revocation is made known in every application and is made available in practice, for example in the form of links.
- 16. Modifications
The information we provide on the processing of personal data may be subject to change in order to adapt to technological progress from time to time. Any changes will be announced on our website in good time so that you can give your consent again. Regardless of this, it would still be desirable for you to consult this page regularly, to keep you updated on the current methods of data protection.
Policy sul diritto di recesso
Hai il diritto di recedere dal contratto, senza indicarne le ragioni, entro 14 giorni da quando tu o un terzo da te incaricato (i) ha ricevuto il prodotto o (ii) nel caso di acquisto di più prodotti consegnati separatamente con un solo ordine, ha ricevuto l’ultimo prodotto.
COME EFFETTUARE UN RESO
Per esercitare il diritto di recesso, dovresti informare Gioielleria Arzilli Srl, con sede legale in
Via Vittorio Emanuele II 52/d - 25020 - Flero (Brescia) Italia, codice fiscale e partita IVA 03565910175 (di seguito “Gioielleria Arzilli Srl”), della tua decisione accedendo alla sezione “I miei resi” del tuo Account o, se non sei un utente registrato, accedendo alla pagina dedicata ed inserendo il numero dell’ordine e l’email con cui hai effettuato l’acquisto. Segui le istruzioni per completare la richiesta di reso online, e riceverai in seguito una mail di conferma di esercizio del recesso, contenente il modulo di reso da inserire nel pacco e le istruzioni per procedere alla restituzione del prodotto. Ricordati di inserire il modulo di reso compilato nel pacco insieme al prodotto e di spedirlo all’indirizzo comunicato.
Per rispettare il termine di recesso, è sufficiente che inviare la richiesta tramite il form prima della scadenza del periodo di recesso.
In alternativa al reso online puoi inviare una dichiarazione esplicita a Gioielleria Arzilli Srl. tramite il form di contatto o all’indirizzo email email@example.com, della Tua decisione di recedere utilizzando il modulo tipo di recesso allegato e seguire le istruzioni di cui all’email di conferma recesso che riceverai da Gioielleria Arzilli Srl.
Se recedi ti saranno rimborsati i pagamenti che hai effettuato, comprensivi dei costi di consegna (ad eccezione dei costi supplementari derivanti dalla Sua eventuale scelta di un tipo di consegna diverso dal tipo meno costoso di consegna standard offerta), senza indebito ritardo e in ogni caso non oltre 14 giorni da quandoGioielleria Arzilli Srl riceve la Tua decisione di recedere. Detti rimborsi saranno effettuati utilizzando lo stesso mezzo di pagamento da Te usato per la transazione iniziale, salvo che Tu non richieda il rimborso su diverso mezzo di pagamento, in tale caso saranno a Tuo carico eventuali costi aggiuntivi derivanti dal diverso mezzo di pagamento da Te scelto. Il rimborso può essere sospeso fino al ricevimento dei beni oppure fino all’avvenuta dimostrazione da parte Tua di aver rispedito i beni, se precedente.
Se hai ricevuto il prodotto, sei pregato di restituirlo aGioielleria Arzilli Srl senza indebito ritardo e, in ogni caso, entro 14 giorni dal giorno in cui hai comunicato il recesso. Il termine è rispettato se rispedisci i beni prima della scadenza del periodo di 14 giorni. I costi diretti per la restituzione dei beni saranno a Tuo carico. Se eserciti il recesso mediante il sito utilizzando il servizio di restituzione offerto dal sito, prima di confermare la richiesta di recesso ti sarà indicato il costo di trasporto per la restituzione dei beni.
Sei responsabile solo della diminuzione del valore dei beni risultante da una manipolazione diversa da quella necessaria per stabilire la natura, le caratteristiche e il funzionamento dei beni.
NOTA: l'ordine che riguarda Prodotti realizzati o adattati in base alle indicazioni specifiche del Consumatore o, in altri termini, prodotti personalizzati, non è previsto per il Consumatore alcun diritto di recesso ai sensi dell’art. 59 del Codice del consumo.
GARANZIA LEGALE - Reso per difetto o non conformità
In caso di difetti e/o non conformità la tua richiesta verrà gestita da Gioielleria Arzilli Srl.
Avrai diritto al ripristino della conformità del prodotto, mediante riparazione o sostituzione, o a rimedi alternativi nei casi espressamente previsti dall’art. 130 del Decreto legislativo n. 206/2005.
Qualora tu abbia ricevuto un prodotto non conforme, errato, difettoso o danneggiato, puoi richiedere la riparazione o sostituzione o il rimborso del prodotto entro e non oltre 2 (due) mesi dalla scoperta. Ai sensi e per gli effetti della Direttiva europea 44/99/CE e degli artt. 128 e ss. del Decreto legislativo italiano n. 206/2005 (Codice del consumo), i prodotti che hai acquistato sono coperti dalla garanzia legale di conformità, che copre i difetti di conformità dei prodotti per un periodo massimo di 24 (ventiquattro) mesi dalla relativa consegna.
In tali casi, ti preghiamo di indicare tale ragione come motivo del reso durante la richiesta di reso online, da effettuarsi con le stesse modalità descritte nei paragrafi precedenti. Ti verrà richiesto di caricare una o più immagini relative al difetto riscontrato e riceverai un’email di conferma con le istruzioni per procedere alla spedizione. L’autorizzazione a restituire il prodotto non costituirà in alcun modo riconoscimento non conformità, la cui esistenza dovrà essere da noi accertata successivamente alla restituzione.
Ci riserviamo di procedere al rimborso dell'articolo difettoso solo dopo aver effettuato gli opportuni controlli qualitativi, per verificare l'effettiva non conformità del prodotto reso.
Nel caso in cui la non conformità del prodotto sia accertata, provvederemo a effettuare il rimborso con lo stesso metodo di pagamento utilizzato per l'acquisto (carta di credito, prepagata, PayPal, ecc.) oppure tramite bonifico bancario.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
1. These cookies support the essential website functionality: some cookies are indispensable as they are instrumental to some of the essential functions of our website - for example, the storage of items in your shopping cart - while you continue your shopping by browsing various pages of the site.
2. These cookies can help us enhance the quality of our website and services: they collect information (sometimes even your IP address) to evaluate how you can use our website and thus enable us to improve your browsing experience and provide you with better services. We use this data to:
- Provide anonymous and aggregated statistics on how to use our site;
- Check the effectiveness of our promotions, identifying the points clicked by the user and the website of origin;
- Provide feedback to carefully selected third party partners whose website has been visited by one of our visitors;
- Help us improve the site by identifying errors that occur in your browsing experience.
- Provide you with advanced site functionality, either by accessing additional services or by restoring your shopping cart if you wish to return to a later browsing session.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES CONFIDENTIAL CONDITIONS
To manage the third-party cookies used on our site, we request that you visit the relevant websites listed here:
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
For the purposes of managing all cookies used on our site, including those sent by Gioielleria Arzilli Srl, you can change your browser settings. Further information on how to manage all cookies can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ Please note that disabling, blocking or deleting cookies in your browser settings may have a negative effect on your entire use of our website.